Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lauryn Unplugged

LAURYN UNPLUGGED

Lauryn likes to entertain. She kind of reminds me of me. Here is a little sample of her many performances that I like to call: Lauryn Unplugged. Enjoy.
"The Photo Shoot"- She got a little toy phone when Brenan was born. There is a button that makes a sound like a camera shutter. So, I pushed that about 100 times and she posed for it.
"Baby Brenan"- Lauryn's musical stylings is a mixture of Janis Joplin, Joan Baez and Tori Amos all rolled in to one. Here she sings a song she wrote about her baby brother, Brenan. Oh, she forgets her words. That happens when you have so many amazing songs in your head.
"Old McDonald"- She isn't one to sing a classic the way is was written. She likes to spice things up a bit.

"Acapella"- Not only can she play an amazing guitar. She sings acapella as well. And as she says, "That's the end. Thank you!"

3 comments:

Lildonbro said...

I'll have to watch the videos when I get home, though, even without sound they are pretty entertaining :)

Ali said...

Hey stranger!! What the heck are you up too?!! I didn't know you had a blog!! Are you sure that's Lauryn?!! She is so grown up!! Was that Matt's little baby boy? I can't believe all that has changed!! Let me in on the latest gossip!! I miss you!!

annalisa said...

after seeing pictures of you when you were little, I can see that Lauryn is more like you than I thought.