Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This was weird...that is all I can say.

In our lazy day drive we stopped off at old cemeteries, roadside fruit stands and cheese factories. But, this park was the best:

It is out in the middle of nowhere. I probably wouldn't be able to find it again if I tried. Apparently, the Marble family had a very nice piece of land, a lot of money and a ton of old farm equipment.
Everyone was welcome here.

I just took some pictures of the complete randomness that is Marble Park. One van from Idaho stopped to see what we were looking at. They didn't stay long.




The swing seats were made out of tractor seats.



2 comments:

Amy said...

That is an interesting park for sure.

Lildonbro said...

that swing set looks questionable to me...I don't think it's for actual use, or at least shouldn't be.