Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve

I am so excited about Christmas Eve this year. Jeff and I have a great night planned.

First, I am going to attempt to make lasagna from scratch. Wish me luck.


Jeff swears he has never seen "It's a Wonderful Life." His mother swears he has. So, we are going to watch it.

Then, at midnight, we are going to give each other one gift. Our one rule is that it can't be the big gift we got, but something not very exciting. (Does that make any sense?) I think I am going to have him open the pants he already knows he is getting because I made him try them on. We'll see. I have that guilty feeling that I got him VERY boring gifts. (I wonder how crowded Wal*Mart will be today...)

We are excited to have a little privacy and maybe start a new family tradition. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Villarreal's said...

Good luck and have fun! I wish I was eating your lasagna! Looking at pictures of food makes me hungry... I am sure it will turn out wonderfully!
-Trisha