So I got this from my sister's blog, and I thought it was a pretty cool idea, but mostly I want her to make me something.
Here's the deal: The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (But I'll try)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a song(doubtful). It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may write something for you, I may draw, I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! So come on, sign up!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange (and let's face it, I'm extremely strange so chances of that are high).
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift by me!
4 comments:
Make me something!
What an awesome idea! I've posted it, and am now thinking about things I can make for my 5. Thanks!
I'm your sister....you gotta make me something
Post a Comment