Friday, June 19, 2009

Our apartment

I took some pictures of our little apartment. Please forgive the boxes and piles of stuff lying around. We are not completely settled.

This is the back hallway. On the left is wall to wall cabinet space. I am working on my food storage in there. On the right is the laundry "closet."

This is our kitchen. I like the black appliances, but they sure are hard to keep clean.

This is our fireplace. I think it looks so cute.


I love this bookcase. Right now it has all of our DVDs, my leather bound books and candy from our reception.



Boxes! UGH!



Overcrowded second bedroom! UGH!



Our dining room with the red wall. That's a ledge up top that I am still working on.



The comforter set my family gave us as a shower gift.


My kitchen cabinets. I love red and black!


2 comments:

Lildonbro said...

That's totally cute!!

Donbrosky's said...

Love how it is all coming together, especially with the red wall!!! Very nice place.