...and it is over. They drove me NUTS yesterday. I had them all sitting in Time Out at one point. The room had never been quieter.
I thanked them for the lovely memory that I will carry with me into next year.
I had treats, but no one got any. They were pretty upset by that. I didn't care.
***
There were some gems, but not as many as usual.
Boy 1: I got an iPad for Christmas
Boy 2: I got a DS
Me: I got a Wii
Boy 2: (rolls his eyes) Everyone has a Wii
Boy 1: Yeah, I got mine last year.
*
Boy: I got Donkey Kong Country Returns for my Wii for Christmas
Me: I was thinking about that game. Is it fun?
Boy: You should come over and play it with me sometime.
***
We got our new assignment for 2011. Jeff and I will be teaching Valiant 8. For a moment I thought it would be the terrors sitting in my current classroom. But, apparently, the Church reorganized the Primary. Valiant 8 are the kids turning 9 this next year. Phew. I have taught that age before and I have to say it is my favorite.
Our class list has 10 kids on it. I also noticed the class is Valiant 8B. Our Primary is HUGE.
No comments:
Post a Comment