Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Drama Queen?

Yes, I was. I mean, Yes, I am.

A couple of weeks ago Jeff and I were talking about baby names (no- nothing to announce). I told him I wrote a bunch of names in the back of one of my journals in high school. He wanted to hear what 16 year old me wanted to name my children.

So, I went to my bookshelf and pulled out the *cute* floral journal I had in high school. I opened it up and lots of papers and notes fell out. So, I started reading them

I was DYING! I was such a drama queen. I wrote cryptic things in my journal. Like:

"Best friends suck!"  Um...why?
"I'm not speaking to HER ever again!"  Who?
"He doesn't even know I exist, so why do I like him?"  Um...again, who?

Jeff and I laughed for hours. His favorite part was this:

"I am not going to tie myself down to anyone. I am going to scope the possibilities."

He hasn't let that one die. It was highly entertaining and VERY embarrassing. Oh, and we never did find the list of names.

2 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

awesome,I love finding old stuff like that

Lildonbro said...

Once upon a time I had written something nice about Joanna in my journal...then like a day or two later she made me mad and I wrote that I took it all back...forever.

I love finding old journals. Hilarious and yes, embarassing.