Completely random thoughts by a 30 something.
hahaha, I love it...where were you that you saw this somewhat creepy sight anyway?
Jo- We were at the train museum. We walked in and this was the very first thing we saw. What the mess?
That spider is freaking huge!!! It may be bigger than the one I saved Dad from. He bad luck with the spiders huh?And now I get why Katie commented on that post today :)
Wait...is he above the man's head or between the two posts...cause that effects how big he is.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahaha, I love it...where were you that you saw this somewhat creepy sight anyway?
Jo- We were at the train museum. We walked in and this was the very first thing we saw. What the mess?
That spider is freaking huge!!! It may be bigger than the one I saved Dad from. He bad luck with the spiders huh?
And now I get why Katie commented on that post today :)
Wait...is he above the man's head or between the two posts...cause that effects how big he is.
Post a Comment