Are you ready to see what's behind this door? Keep in mind, there are a few more finishing touches, but the basics are in place:
Here we go- the grand tour
This is her basket of blankets. They are all so soft and cuddly.
This is the shot from her doorway.
The long awaited recliner. The beautiful afghan is from her great-grandmother's cedar chest. It fit the color scheme so perfectly.
The blackout curtains keep the room dark and cool.
The letters are finally on the wall. There is a breathable bumper on the crib, which eases my worries.
Her bag is packed and ready to go. She is not quite ready to get here.
Her newest friends are waiting for her arrival. They know they can't stay in the crib with her, so they are hanging out as long as they can.
This is a vinyl wall saying right above her changing table.
The changing table.
Which is kind of a catch all at this point.
I took the scraps of scrapbook paper and mod podged them on a cheap Target mirror.
Here are her books. They are waiting for Dad to build the bookshelves so they can have a permanent home.
Tonight's project is to really try and finish the mobile. It's tedious work and I keep burning my fingers off, but it is going to look amazing when it is done. I also need to buy a few picture frames for some really cool prints I got for Christmas.
Thanks for checking out Lil Hen's room. I hope she likes it.













3 comments:
holy smack! I love the diaper bag. The room is super cute. I love the colors. It looks very cozy.
Her room looks amazing! I'm sure she will love it!
It has been fun to watch this come together step by step. I can't believe the time has finally arrived for the star of the show to make her appearance. Welcome Lil Hen!
-Aunt Kathy and Cousin Rylan
Post a Comment