The green shoes everyone has begged to see. Happy now??

Brenan with his eyes open. He was on the bed crying, so I picked him up and Lauryn said, "Oh, you know how to hold Brenan, too?" I said yes, then he started to cry and Lauryn said, "Oh, no you don't. He cryin'."
Brenan D. sleeping his little heart out.


Brenan with his eyes open. He was on the bed crying, so I picked him up and Lauryn said, "Oh, you know how to hold Brenan, too?" I said yes, then he started to cry and Lauryn said, "Oh, no you don't. He cryin'."
Brenan D. sleeping his little heart out.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the green shoes. Wow they are cute! I bet you look super duper in them.
Little baby B looks so little. What a handsome fella.
I like those green shoes.
I love to hear your stories of Lauryn she cracks me up, "Oh no you don't, he's crying." ha-ha.
Post a Comment