Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MMMM

I have the best boyfriend in the world! The lazy bum is still on vacation and I am back at work. Monday night, I went over to his place after work and he had this waiting for me. He made the sauce from scratch:


I have informed him that he is now in charge of any and all spaghetti making. It was so good. The sauce was thick enough that it just wrapped itself around the noodles. Yum! I seriously have the best boyfriend in the world and it isn't just because he makes a mean plate of spaghetti.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh did you play Lady and the Tramp? Ha! I love a good plate of spaghetti.

MerrittBadges said...

Considering my dislike for spaghetti, I'm ALWAYS looking for a good tasting recipe. Care to share it?

Villarreal's said...

That looks yummy! U can never go wrong with a big plate of spaghetti! MMMMM!!!

AuntKatween said...

That looks soooo good!!!