Me: Is that tower ever going to get finished?
Lauryn: They are almost done.
Devin: Do the blocks shoot out of your head?
Lauryn: (munches on her German pancake)
Me: You said every time you eat the tower falls down and you have to start over. They must have had to start over a lot.
Lauryn: Yes
Me: Where do they go when the blocks start to fall?
Lauryn: (Points to her toes) Down here. The blocks start falling and I say (in a falsetto voice) "Come on little guys, come down here to safety."
Me: Nice. So, they are safe.
Lauryn: Uh, huh.
Me: Do the little guys have parents?
Lauryn: Yes
Devin: Where do they live?
Lauryn: What?
Me: Where do they sleep?
Lauryn: In my eyes (points to her eyes)
Devin: Wow! They have a good view
Me: With a balcony. Do they ever come out on your lashes and watch the sunset?
Lauryn: Yes. But they fall out when I sleep, like this- Ahhhh!
Devin: Do they take showers when you cry?
Lauryn: Yes. (Closes her eyes)
Devin & Me: Oh, no!! They are are falling out!
Lauryn: Guys! Not when I close my eyes, only when the moon is out and I am asleep.
Me: Oh, that's good.
Lauryn: Can you see them hanging on? (Points to her cheek)
Me: I thought they didn't fall out when you closed your eyes.
Lauryn: They were climbing down to see the little guys and started to fall. Ahhhh!!
Jeff is shaking his head the whole time.
2 comments:
Ha-ha!
I love when Devin asked if the blocks shot out of her head she just kept eating and didn't answer. :) I can see her doing that.
I love the adventures of the little guys.
Post a Comment