Monday, October 12, 2009

Salt Lake City Ghost Tour

Saturday night we went on the Salt Lake City Ghost Tour. We went with Jeff's aunt and uncle and two of their kids.

This is Jeff as we were heading over. He is supposed to look nervous.

I look a little drugged on the bus.

Jeff's uncle looks frightened! Ryan, not so much


Katey is beyond thrilled. Jeff's aunt Monika was so excited to go on the tour.



There were a lot of cool stories about ghost and supernatural experiences. We got to walk through the cemetary and hear the story of Imo.
The tour itself wasn't creepy. I didn't get freaked out hearing all the stories. I did freak out when we got home. Jeff has been sick, and he needed some juice. So, I went into the dark kitchen and spooked myself! He said during the night I was moaning in fear. Crazy!

2 comments:

AuntKatween said...

I need to go on one of those!

Lildonbro said...

Ha! My friend Rebekah has been talking about starting one up in SLC, one more like Richmond...spooky ones. She has a really good story about one of the cemetaries which she told me forever ago, but last time I was in SLC we drove past it at night and I almost had a heart attack!!