Tomorrow, Jeff and I are going to get our pumpkins. Is it crazy that I want like 100 pumpkins all over my front porch. I know Jeff won't let me get that many, but I am sure going to try and convince him we need them.
So how many pumpkins did you end up with? I found the link to your blog on facebook, hope you don't mind the "blog-stalking" :) We really should hang out one of these evenings while our husbands are at work, I think it'd be so fun!
4 comments:
too right...I love pumpkins too, they make everything look more fallish
I do too:) So, post some pics from the patch:)
I want to see some pictures!!
So how many pumpkins did you end up with? I found the link to your blog on facebook, hope you don't mind the "blog-stalking" :) We really should hang out one of these evenings while our husbands are at work, I think it'd be so fun!
Post a Comment