We didn't want that house, or any other house on our search that day. We wanted this house, we had to have this house:
We wanted to see it one more time before we put in an offer. We drove over to make sure this house was the one we wanted. It was.
What we like about it:
- It's all brick, and the brick is in great shape.
- It has 5 bedrooms, even if we don't fill them with children, we have many uses for them (Guest room, office, Man Cave!)
- There are 3 bathrooms. We will never have to share our bathroom with what Jeff calls "other people's cooties."
- There are two huge family rooms. The one on the main floor would be a more formal room, and the one in the basement would be the comfortable and quiet family room.
- There is a real wood burning fire place. I am envisioning Christmas trees, stocking and a roaring fire.
- The furnace, water heater and central air are all new. The roof is only three years old.
- There is an oversized two car garage. The opener, coils and springs (which the real estate agent told me are the most expensive part of garage replacement) are new.
- It is fully fenced and well landscaped. It already has an automatic sprinkler system.
- The trees in the back are mature and provide a lot of shade. There is a garden on the side of the house, already created, just waiting for our, I mean, Jeff's green thumb. (Remember, I killed the plant we got for our wedding.)
- We can walk to the public library, the Taylorsville City Rec Center and there is a great park over there, too.
- The mountain views are great. The sun was shining yesterday and the snow glistening off the mountains was so beautiful.
Like I said before, the kitchen needs updating, the whole house needs a good coat of paint and some crown molding. We love it. We are really hoping the buyer likes our offer. You never know! We went to the temple last night and we both came out of there feeling really good about this.

4 comments:
GOOD LUCK! That is so exciting! I love that house too! Super cute!
Ahh, yay!!! I hope you get it! Although then it means you are moving, so that is sad too :( But how exciting!!!
How wonderful!!! I hope they take your offer. Can't wait to see more pictures, it sounds huge and really nice.
Good LUCK!! I'm SO excited for you!! The house looks beautiful!! I'm SOLD!!
Post a Comment