Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SPRING!

Can you feel it? Spring is in the air! It is supposed to get up to 60 degrees today and I couldn't be happier! I can't go out and enjoy it, because I am stuck at my desk. So, what am I doing? I am on Gap.com (taking a break from a tax return) looking at new clothes. I always want to just clear out my closet every spring and buy all new clothes. The practical side of me won't let that happen, but the dreamer is looking at all the bright colors and wishing I had a size 4 body. Heck, I'd take a 10 right now. That pretty little nest egg is calling to me to spend it on a new wardrobe, but then how would I explain at closing that I didn't have our down payment? Jeff would be so mad.

We are still waiting for the seller to get some crucial paperwork in to the lender. We have given them a deadline of noon today. They have had over a month to turn the paperwork in and nothing has happened. Our realtor thinks we need to go with a new lender who will get the paperwork done. I am conflicted. I am terrible at being the dumper in a relationship, and I would have to be the one doing the dumping with our lender since I am the one who communicates with her on a regular basis. Ugh!

I loved getting home yesterday evening and actually enjoying the sun! The days at work seem to go by faster and the evenings slower. Just the way I like it.

No comments: