Two years ago today, I met Jeff in person. We had been emailing on eHarmony for three weeks.We met at the 7200 South Trax station. He said he was in a white car. I saw an old man getting out of a white truck and thought if that was him, I was going to just drive off. It wasn't him.
We stood on the platform waiting for Trax. He put his arm around me. We got on the train and he sat very close. I wasn't weirded out. We got off at the Energy Solutions stop and he held my hand. We walked around the Gateway and talked like we had known each other forever. We went to Clark Planetarium and watched the laser show. He played the drums on my leg, and guitar on my arm. I got butterflies.
He walked me back to my car. He gave me a hug and a Mormon Muffin from Rainbow Gardens. I drove home feeling like the date went well. He called me. He told me he didn't want to date anyone else. I freaked out a little. We went on 4 more dates that next week. I changed my mind. I didn't want to date anyone else, either.
And the rest is history.
1 comment:
Husbands are the best!
Post a Comment