Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bookcase

I don't know if you stalk me on Facebook or not, but last weekend we went to Ikea to purchase furniture. We went through the store picking out what we wanted. We went through the self-serve area and loaded our cart with bookcases and entertainment centers.

Then, we waited in a long line to pay for our treasures. We paid for them and walked out to our car. Our little compact car. Jeff said they would fit.

They didn't.

I had to take one of our bookcases back. That's not too bad, actually. Now I have an excuse to go back and pick up my lamps and a few other gems.

Last night, Jeff and I put this bookcase together. I am a wimp. I couldn't get the little pegs into the pre-drilled holes.
I have an actual picture of the finished product, but I want to wait until it is in the perfect spot.

Did I mention our furniture is being delivered tomorrow morning? And a locksmith is coming out to break in to our mail box, too. Ah, the joys of home ownership.

No comments: