“In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
There are a few things that deserve this quote:
- Lada Gaga's "Bad Romance." Not Lady Gaga herself, just this one song. I am an Alternative/Indi Rock girl. But this song is catchy. It was on the radio this morning and I turned the volume up and sang along. I can't quite get the
Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga Ooh-la-la!
- Adam Lambert's "Whataya Want From Me?" (I won't go in to how much the word Whataya bugs me). Why do I love this song? It is another one I have to sing out loud. He is a little out there, but this song makes me happy.
- Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime. I am almost embarrassed to watch it in front of Jeff. I had it on the other night and he said, "You and your shows!" What does that mean?! It's a cute show! It's not going to win any awards, but I still like it. I am so upset Tony ended things. Grrr. I wanted that to work out.
So, Mr. Darcy, I am with you. In vain I too have struggled. But, like you, my feelings will not be repressed.
4 comments:
Um, so some of us watch Drop Dead Diva and just finished THE FIRST SEASON...where Tony had not ended anything...could you please put spoiler alerts for those of us who do not have cable and have to wait until it's available on Netflix.
Sincerely,
Agitated Reader from Virginia
wait...comments aren't anonymous? :P
I like that show, it's clean, cute and fun. I don't know that other stuff you talked about :)
You can watch full episodes online. Don't blame Netflix or me for being behind!
I appreciate that you have changed the title to say "Spoiler!" but it's too late.
Post a Comment