Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Primary

The kids were actually VERY good on Sunday. It was eerie.

We were talking about the trial of Jesus. Keep in mind we tend to get sidetracked.

***

Julia- How come we can't remember what happened before we were born?
(Click here to find out what we believe)
Colin- So we can be tested.
Me- Exactly. We have a veil over our eyes so we can't remember everything. It requires us to have Faith so that way we can learn and grow and return to Heavenly Father.
Aiden- What's a veil?
Grayson- What a bride wears.

***

A bee flew into our room.

Girls- (screaming)
Aiden- Come and get me bee!! (bee flies towards him) I was kidding!!

***

I had the kids dress up and read parts from the Bible.

Destiny- I want to be someone who has a girl sounding name.

***


No comments: