Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hold Me Accountable

I looked in the mirror the other day. I certainly did not like what I saw. I lost so much weight after I had Little Miss, but it is starting to creep back on. I was below my pre-pregnancy weight just a few short weeks ago. So sad.

So, here I am today, asking you to hold me accountable for getting back on the exercise, eating right bandwagon. I tend to slack off if I don't have anyone to answer to. Remember when I had to fire my husband from my support team? Well, click here if you need to be reminded. He is also trying to get back on track. We all know how that will turn out and I refuse to compare myself to him.

Starting next week I will report on my progress. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

i STILL NEED TO eMAIL YOU THOSE YUMMY HEALTHY RECIPES. mAYBE i COULD JUST PUT THEM ON A BLOG

Lildonbro said...

There's also the "MyFitnessPal" app - you can have friends on there with you, and it helps you to track your calories and such - I love it. I don't think it helped me to lose weight - but it brought my attention to what I was eating.

P.S. why is Jo yelling at you?