Yesterday I was CRAVING chocolate. I don't know what it was, but I couldn't function.

I made chocolate chip cookies Monday night (my own little FHE). I forgot to bring them, maybe that was why- I had something, but forgot to bring it.
I thought of running over to Smith's and grabbing a huge brownie (they have huge single slices of brownies and cakes for $1.50)
I am always up for a Wendy's frosty...
But, in the end I was so busy I only had time for two peppermint patties...not the same.
By the way, I brought a lot of chocolate chip cookies today to curb the cravings.
1 comment:
You sound like me! Sad thing is I have to start eating good after I have this baby! It's for the best right?! :) I think I will forever love brownies and chocolate covered strawberries though! Some things you just cant give up!
Post a Comment