Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shoes!

I went a little crazy yesterday and bought three new pairs of shoes. I won't show you the tennis shoes. Tennis shoes are boring.

I love flats! As I posted after I fell on the ice a few times last winter. I love these shoes. I don't have a lot of brown flats, so these were perfect. I am wearing them today.


Look at that cute little bow! They are so fun, and so comfortable.


Okay, the tennis shoes are the the background of this pic. I didn't notice that until now. I love these heels. Granted, I now have 4 pair of black heels, but these were calling my name.

I love the detail and the bow. I am more of a girly girl than I thought.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I want... I want... I want!

Jeff and Hollie said...

Love the shoes!! I love that you are a shoe gal.