Thursday, August 14, 2008

Too funny

I am laughing so hard right now. I should be working, but this is way too much fun! My friend Kat had this on her blog this morning, so I had to play around, too. http://makemebabies.com/
First up, since I mentioned my love for Mr. Jake G, I needed to use him! Look at how cute our little boy will be- move over Reese!


Then, I had to make a baby with my old flame Orlando. Such a handsome boy, eerily similar to the Jake baby. Hmmm...are my genes dominant, or is this whole thing rigged?



2 comments:

Lildonbro said...

I don't think your genes are dominant persay, just your nose :)
And that first kid looked a little like Devin.

...do you think you have dominant freckles or do they splatter those on all the children?

Amy said...

Much better looking than the other kids.