Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Having fun

Saturday during the priesthood session of conference, I went out to see Heather and the kids. Brenan usually steers clear of me. But, that night I had my camera. I took one picture of him. He clapped his hands, squealed and posed for another picture. I had to keep taking them until he got bored:






































5 comments:

AuntKatween said...

he looks so much like Devin...that would mean Lauryn too. He is different too though, I can see Heather in him.

J, K, L, and D said...

Wow. It took a lot for him to get bored...

Lildonbro said...

Haha! He's so cute!
Tommy is the same way, he loves having his picture taken. Jake...not so much.

Donbrosky's said...

He is so cute!! I agree with Kat, he does look a lot like Devin but I see more Heather in him also.

Joanna & Ben said...

awww,too cute. I wish I could see those guys more often.