Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Case of the "Wish I's"

I'm in a mood. I have a case of the Wish I's.

I wish:

  • I could fit into the clothes at the back of my closet.
  • my kitchen would magically clean itself.
  • ditto with the laundry.
  • Jeff's work schedule were a little different, a little better.
  • I could be a witty writer, and my blog was creative and entertaining.
  • I didn't stress so much about having money to pay the bills.
  • my hair flowed like the girls in the Pantene commercials.
  • I could look cute in those jeans, or that outfit.
  • I had at least one friend or even an aquaintance in my new ward.
  • I wasn't so tempted by the sweet treats.
  • I hadn't made those plans for tomorrow night.
  • could still speak French, or play the piano
  • I lived closer to my family so I could hang out with my sistas.

3 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

I wish you were closer too...but I'm way excited for you guys to come out in September. By the way, I wish my whole house would clean itself.

Lildonbro said...

Speaking french and playing the piano...I wish too (for me though, but then if you could too we could practice together).

The secret to having it all is believing that you do.

J, K, L, and D said...

I wish all of these things. You are my twin.