Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Relaxing Pioneer Day

Pioneer Day fell on a Saturday. Jeff and I went to Mirror Lake with some friends. The men fished and caught a few. Mike wants to have us over for smoked fish. Yuck. Jeff says I WILL try it. I am dreading that.

Lori and I played games. I love games, she loves games, but neither of our husbands love games. Hence, the reason we sent them off to fish. At one point, Lori was trying to get her 14 month old down for his nap. So, I took a stroll and snapped a few shots. I am thinking of doing a collage for my dining room wall with shots of scenery I have snapped over the last few years.




On the way home, Levi wanted to drive:


But instead he sat in the back with me and Jeff laughing at us the whole way home.



1 comment:

Spader Family said...

We had the best time with you both! Too bad it had to end so soon. We definitely need to catan again!!!