Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Handyman

**Disclaimer: Please ignore the dirty sink**

Saturday morning, Jeff decided to change out our faucet. I had been complaining about how shallow my sink is. We don't want to replace the sink until we redo our entire kitchen (plus, the cast iron sink I want is a little pricey right now).

Here is the before:

See how shallow my sink is? Ugh! I can't even fit a pot or a pitcher under the faucet.

Jeff said I could take pictures as long as there were no belly shots or plumber's cracks.


My dad told him to use Plumber's Putty. Here is evidence that he did indeed use Plumber's Putty.


Ah! I love it!! This picture was before we turned the water back on. Otherwise, I would have cleaned the sink out first.



I was able to fill our stock pot and our 2 gallon pitcher with ease! I love my new faucet!