Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Twilight,

You have been staying with us again this week. Do you realize you have spent more time in my house than any other family member?

You have certainly made yourself at home. You sit outside our bedroom door and whine and cry. When I open the door, you bolt in faster than a speeding bullet. You circle around my feet until I finally go downstairs and put fresh water in your bowl, which, by the way would stay fresh if you didn't somehow get your food in it. I'm just saying. You won't touch the food bowl unless it is absolutely full. If I don't keep it full, you whine like you haven't eaten in a year.

Why did you run outside twice last night? Isn't my home good enough for you? When Lori left, you decided to bolt. The stink eye I gave you brought you back in pretty fast. Then, when Jeff came home you took off and he had to chase you all over the courtyard. Which, I have to admit was kind of funny.

I enjoy having you around, your company has been so nice on the long nights waiting for Jeff. We cuddled up and watched a lot of TV. But, of course when Jeff gets home you can't get enough of him. I don't blame you- he is pretty huggable. But, just remember- he's mine and you are only visiting.

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

Haha! Cats are CRAZY. My roommate's cat likes to run up and down the hallway for excercise...then he likes to jump from couch to couch (especially if on one of those jumps he is jumping right behind your head). They can be annoying, but I love with they curl up and start their little motors.