The man may be the head of the household, but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head anyway she wants.*
Watching my dreams of a Wii fade into the distance, I knew I had to do something. Saturday night we went to Santa Monica Pizza and sat by the flat screen TV. The game was on. I let Jeff watch it and comment on how great the TV was. He said the TV was only a 120 hz and a 240 hz would have a much better picture. For sports, remember?
After dinner, he wanted to head over to Sears and check out some 240 hz TVs. I indulged him. He sat there for an hour. Luckily, they had very comfortable recliners. I sat in one and watched Wall-e on a 120 hz Sharp Aquos. I didn't complain. He was watching the game on the best 240 hz they had. He didn't like it. He didn't like it one bit. It was blurry and he couldn't tell the difference between that and the 120 hz.
He walked over to me and looked that the TV I was watching. The beautiful Sharp Aquos, which by the way was a 120 hz and half the price. He LOVED it and it is now his dream TV. I didn't say anything except how the picture was so crisp. We then checked out Best Buy. He still kept thinking about the TV at Sears. I told him to research some more and read reviews, which he did late into the night.
So...guess who's still getting a Wii.
3 comments:
I love that quote. So true...
Yay!
Ha! That's awesome!! My roommate just bought a wii fit and I'm addicted.
I love that you put the star behind the quote...like I do. My Big Fat Greek Wedding! :)
Post a Comment