Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions- 2011

1- Continue Body For Life. The second 12 Week Challenge will begin Monday, January 3, 2011 and finish March 21, 2011. I hope to be more committed and lose more than the 10 pounds I lost in the first Challenge. Here's to 24!! *raises glass*

2- I want to be a better friend this coming year. I have become a hermit. I don't know why. I used to LOVE hanging out with friends and just having a great time. Since I got married, I have been a hermit. Don't blame Jeff- it's all me.

3- I became a Pampered Chef consultant last month. I did not really plan on kicking off the whole business until January 1. So, here we are. I am most nervous about the phone calls and bugging friends to help me get started. So, if I call you and ask for your help, please be kind and do a girl a favor. My 2011 blog will probably have more Pampered Chef goodies to tempt you, too.

4- I want to get my health under control. I have been doing a fabulous job (according to Dr. F), but there is always room for improvement. My weight loss has really helped things, and I hope I can keep up the momentum.

5- I need to be a better housekeeper. I am such a slacker. You would think with me being a hermit, my house would be spotless. It's not. Don't judge. I will come up with a plan and stick to it. If Body For Life has taught me one thing, it's sticking to your plan.

I can't have too many resolutions or I give up. KISS- Keep it simple, stupid.

Happy New Year!

No comments: