Friday, January 14, 2011

Phone Rings

Me: Hello
Voice: Martha?
Me: Yes
Voice: Martha?
Me: Yes
Voice: Martha?
Me: Hi, Lauryn!
Lauryn: Can you come over tomorrow?
Me: I could probably stop by for a little bit. Are you going to be home all day?
Lauryn: Yes. I will be at home all day.
Me: Ok, we'll call before we stop by.
Lauryn: Ok. (To Dad) She is going to come by for a little bit tomorrow. (phone call ends)

2 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

Awesome. It sounds like phone calls at our house. Jake or Tommy will talk to one of the grandparents asking something, they finish and hang up and we ask what they said or what their answer was to a question. It's always ' I don't know' and we end up having to try and figure it out.

Lildonbro said...

I expected the first lines to be, "In the middle of the night..."

Way cute conversation :)