Thursday, March 10, 2011

Danger

There are a few dangers of Instant Messages. Case in point,

(Window pops up)
BFF: Baby, you're a firework.

Me: (Sending a text) Um...your messenger just said, "Baby, you're a firework." I don't think that's you.
BFF: Yes it is. I have Katy Perry in my head.

(Back to IM)
BFF: Proof it's me. We have adventures no one else knows about.
Me: Ok. It is you!! I don't really know Katy Perry
BFF: The lyrics were stuck in my head and I thought typing them out would get them out. Instead my BFF thinks she has a stalker.
Me: Yes. Creepy. You have never called me baby, and I hope you would never call me a firecracker.
BFF: Um...no.

2 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

HA, funny...you know something funny??? I have never texted...hmm
and what the heck is a turaconc??? I mean, the thing says word verification but I never recognize any of the words, what's wrong with me??

Lildonbro said...

They aren't REAL words Jo...I mean, they say "word verification" but it's all a lie.

Is BFF JefF? Just checking. And I like that song, not that I'm big in to Katie Perry, but I dated a guy once who was...so I know a little more than I would.