Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's Mine. All Mine

Guess what today is? Just guess.

Our Food Storage area is getting shelves made by Jeff and Mike!! I can tell you are just as excited as we are!

(Over breakfast)
Me: I'm leaving my camera so you can document the progress.
Jeff: For your blog?
Me: Well...duh
Jeff: I'm not going to blog about it. The blog is called the, um, sister, The Oldest Sister. That's not me.
Me: I love that you know the name of my blog! I can change the name, though. I think Mr. & Mrs. Smith would be cool. We could use that picture Andrea took at our wedding.
Jeff: No. I don't want that pressure.

2 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

can't wait to see pictures...jealous

Lildonbro said...

haha. I took a picture like that too (of you guys). just saying.

come on jeffy! rise to the occasion!

word verification: oveybli
...discuss.