Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Growing Like A Weed and Other Random Musings

*Have I mentioned my hair is growing like a weed? It used to take about a year to grow a couple of inches. I had it cut back in June. It has now grown about 6 inches! I am on a quest to see how long it can grow before Lil Rooster gets here. I would like to get it past my shoulders which it has not been able to accomplish since Junior Year of high school.

*We had our family budget talks last night. In attendance there was a Saver and a Spender. The talks lasted a half an hour, the budget was proposed and there was no raising of the debt ceiling. We finished with a Fat Boy Sundae on a Stick. 

*This summer has become the Summer of Ice Cream. Next up- Creamy Homemade Chocolate.

*Jeff has been singing Kelly Clarkson and LeAnn Rimes. I don't know where he hears it, because he is a rocker and I am an alternative/ indie music listener.

*I decided last night that I will probably not be putting up my Christmas tree this year. I'm sad about it, but I can't imagine my 9 month pregnant self decorating the tree. Jeff says he will help me, so we'll see what November brings.

3 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

Girl...take a nap instead of doing the tree. or maybe just simple decorations. I feel your pain...my mom had to come down last year to make me put up the tree. Between being holy huge & working all the time, Christmas decorating was the last of my worries.

Joanna & Ben said...

If you are like me, putting up the tree is still worth it, as long as hubby get everything out of storage for you. It doesn't matter how big I am, I still love putting up the tree.

Lildonbro said...

I feel certain that Jeff would put up the tree for you if you want him to :) He's just a great guy like that.

I need to have a budget meeting...with myself.