Monday, September 12, 2011

Looky, Looky

My friend, Kerri, has three girls, her sister has three girls. Between them, there are a lot of baby clothes. I was invited to her house to go through a table full of girl clothes before her yard sale. Look what I snagged:


My mom told me she used to always have me in red Mary Janes. These aren't Mary Janes, but they are oh so cute. I can't wait to dress Lil Hen up in these lovelies.

In other news, I have officially designed the nursery in my mind. I hope it turns out just like I am envisioning. If not, Lil Hen will never know, right? Now I just have to clean the room out and convince Jeff to paint it for me, and put up a ceiling fan, and put the crib together, and move the heavy stuff...

1 comment:

Joanna & Ben said...

That's not much to do at all...it will turn out lovely.