One of the most difficult things about looking for a house is agreeing on things. I love houses with character. Jeff wants something in a safe area. He also wants something in good condition. I understand that. I still want a house with character and they were usually built before WWII and are in areas that are not so great anymore.
Like this baby:

I love houses like this one. It was built in 1930! 1930! No cookie cutter here. It has been completely updated, but since it was built in 1930 Jeff will probably veto it.

Sorry small picture. The kitchen has these HUGE windows! I like that it looks light and bright.

Look at the character in this house. I love it!!

I love built ins. I can just picture myself making this cute little house a home. Now I need to convince Jeff to just look at it.
2 comments:
I agree, very cute. It sucks that all the really cool houses are in shadier areas. Why should the hoodlums get all the good houses.
Hoodlums get all the good houses because of people like Jeff who want new houses :p
I LOVE built ins as well!!
Post a Comment