Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another Crazy Friday Night

I watched the kids again. You know there were some gems.

Lauryn had a few that needed to be recorded. I'll try my best.

Lauryn: (holding her two hands up like puppets) This one lost his voice. (opens hand #1, no sound) This one didn't lose his voice (Opens hand #2, "hello.") This one (hand #2) knows how to fix lost voices (opens hand #1 and hand #2 does something to it. Hand #1 "thanks." Hand #2 "you're welcome."

I was changing Brenan's diaper.
Me: Whoa, buddy! It's rock solid!
Brenan:(confused look) No rocks!

Devin: Do you remember when I liked Megan?
Me: When you LIKED Megan?
Devin: and she was going out with Kenny and you and dad would sing, "I wish that I had Kenny's girl?"

4 comments:

Amy said...

So funny!

Amy said...

So funny!

AuntKatween said...

Apparantly Amy tought it was REALLY funny:)

Lildonbro said...

I don'd know what I love more...the hands or the fact that you and Matt sand, "I wish that I had Kenny's girl."